Why start ANOTHER blog?

I find myself wondering why I want to start another blog. I had one during graduate school and started a new blog in 2007. After starting my library job and getting married, I didn't have a lot of time to post and found that most of my friends had moved to facebook and away from blogs.

While I do post book reviews on a blog I started for my library, that blog represents my library and is focused on books I'm recommending to my teens. I don't it to express my personal opinion on the world or post reviews on anything ELSE I read, listen to, or watch.

But I've felt lately like I'm not able to really express my opinion enough on Facebook, since I'm using it mostly to keep up on friends/family and post pictures of the baby.  I've found several new book sites that will feed my book habit if I blog reviews.  So here we go!

Comments

Popular Posts